skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- In business since 1992, we focus on providing a safe and professional environment for both the horse and the rider
- Weekly lessons, school vacation and holiday horsemanship programs, and onsite Schooling Horse Trials
- 28 acre property
- 15 acre cross country course
- 72 x 170 foot indoor riding ring with heated gallery
- Two expansive outdoor riding rings
- 24 stall boarder barn
- Indoor heated wash stall and outdoor wash stall
- Heated two-level tack room
- Click here to learn more about our history!
Cross Country Course
- Challenge your eventing skills or just take a stress free scenic ride!
- Elementary through Training-level questions
- Expertly designed by world class Kentucky Horse Park and Tokyo Olympics’ jump builder, Aaron Rust
- Two water crossings
- Click here to learn more!
- Dawn Marie Cook: A lifetime of experience in all disciplines. Specializing in dressage and eventing.
- Shirley Oliveira: Introducing new students to the art of horsemanship for over 20 years.
- Emily Dufort: Expertise in eventing, horse management, and bringing along young horses.