Both our horsemanship program and lessons are open to boys and girls ages 7 to 16. Students do not need to have prior riding experience to participate. Activities will include grooming, tacking, riding, basic stable management and most important safe horsemanship. Children will build confidence, self-esteem, teamwork, and leaderships skills that last a lifetime. Our licensed staff has a lifetime of experience providing professional services for the beginner through the more advanced riders heading to the show ring.
We will follow the CDC guidelines and require riders to have face mask when not riding, consistently use hand sanitizer, and practice social distancing while at the farm.
NEW! Riding Experience
No prior knowledge necessary for our new 2-hour horsemanship program – open to adults and children 7+! Includes basic grooming, tacking, and riding followed by an outdoor riding experience (weather permitting).
- Offered for 1-4 riders per group
- Single rider $125
- 2-4 riders $75 each
- Reservations only – offered 7 days a week
- Riders must be under 200 lbs
- Email us now at email@example.com to reserve your day!
Please call (508) 252-6347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule tour before completing the application.
Horsemanship Lessons: Offered throughout the week
- 1 Hour Introductory Horsemanship Assessment (this offers the rider and instructor an opportunity to review the rider’s experience as well as allowing the rider to evaluate the instructor for the purpose of future lessons) $60
- 1 Hour Adult Private $75
- 1 Hour Adult Group (up to 3 riders) $60
- 1 Hour Adult Group (3 to 6 riders) $50
- 2 Hour Children’s Group (up to 6 riders) $50
- Bi-Weekly Children’s Group $60
- Practice Ride (Students Only) $40
- Ask about our custom leases!
Horsemanship Program: Offered during school breaks and holidays
Students will be provided a safety-approved riding helmet but are required to bring a drink, snack, gloves, and a mask at all offerings. For winter programs, please wear winter gloves, boots, and hats. Sign up for a whole week or individual days!
- $300 week
- After submitting your application, we will confirm your spot once payment is received. If submitting payment via PayPal, please choose “Friend to Friend.”
- Sign up for Memorial Day now! Monday, May 31, 2021
Summer 2021 spots still available! See application form for available weeks. Morning session is 8:30-11am and afternoon session is 12-2:30pm.