What we’ve all been waiting for:
Information about our winter horsemanship program and lessons at the farm!
Both our horsemanship program and lessons are open to boys and girls ages 7 to 16. Students do not need to have prior riding experience to participate. Activities will include grooming, tacking, riding, basic stable management and most important safe horsemanship. Children will build confidence, self-esteem, teamwork, and leaderships skills that last a lifetime. Our licensed staff has a lifetime of experience providing professional services for the beginner through the more advanced riders heading to the show ring.
NEW! Riding Experience
No prior knowledge necessary for our new 2-hour horsemanship program – open to adults and children 7+! Includes basic grooming, tacking, and riding followed by an outdoor riding experience (weather permitting).
- Offered for 1-4 riders per group
- Single rider $125
- 2-4 riders $75 each
- Reservations only – offered 7 days a week
- Riders must be under 200 lbs
- Email us now at email@example.com to reserve your day!
Horsemanship Lessons: Offered throughout the week
- 1 Hour Adult Private $75
- 1 Hour Adult Group (up to 3 riders) $60
- 1 Hour Adult Group (3 to 6 riders) $50
- 1 Hour Introductory Horsemanship Assessment (this offers the rider and instructor an opportunity to review the rider’s experience as well as allowing the rider to evaluate the instructor for the purpose of future lessons) $60
- 2 Hour Children’s Group (up to 6 riders) $50
- Bi-Weekly Children’s Group $60
- Practice Ride (Students Only) $40
- Ask about our custom leases
Horsemanship Program: Offered during school breaks and holidays
Students are required to bring a drink, snacks, gloves, and a mask. Students will be provided a safety-approved riding helmets.
Morning Session: 8:30am drop off and 11am pick up
*Sign up now for February vacation! February 15-19, 2021*
$60 per session, new students: 8:30am-11am, PREC students: 11:30-2:30pm
Summer 2021 Weeks:
- June 21
- June 28 – FULL
- July 5 – FULL
- July 12
- July 19
- July 26 – FULL
- August 2 – FULL
- August 9
- August 16
- August 23
- August 30