Sunday, May 12th Horse Trial Information:
Times will be posted Friday, May 10th at Noon
The Cross-Country Course will be open to walk Friday and Saturday 10am – 6 pm.
Packets will be available Sunday morning..
Stalls are available Sunday $25.00, please call ahead.
Tailgating is always welcome.
We are excited and looking forward to a spectacular 2019 Horse Trial and Open Schooling Show season! And for our eventers….we are continually remodeling our cross-country course. We have some amazing new obstacles to check out!
OPEN SCHOOLING SHOWS
“Experience our family oriented facility featuring spacious parking, large outdoor warm-up ring, large outdoor show arena, and a 72′ by 170′ indoor arena with an observation room.”
2019 Open Schooling Show Dates
Sunday, June 23rd
Sunday, August 18th
Sunday, September 29th
Sunday, November 3rd
Our Schooling Shows feature:
- Classes for all Disciplines (Western, Saddleseat and Hunters are always welcome!)
- Division Champion and Reserve Champion
- MHJ Medal Qualifiers
- Cross Country schooling available on our newly remodeled course.
- Stall Available (overnight or day of show)
- Raffles *proceeds will go to a local charity, Vendors and Tack Sale (select shows only)
SCHOOLING HORSE TRIALS
2019 Horse Trials Dates
Sunday, May 12th (Open April 1st, Close May 7th)
Sunday, August 4th (Open June 24th, Close July 30th)
Sunday, October 20th (Open Sept. 9th, Close Oct. 15th)
- Pre-Elementary (18″, USDF 2019Introductory Test B), XC-White# on Black
- Elementary (2′, 2018 USEA Beginner Novice TestA), XC-White# on Green
- Advanced Elementary (2’3″, 2018 USEA Beginner Novice Test A), XC-White# on Red
- Beginner Novice (2’7″, 2018 USEA Beginner Novice Test B), XC-Black# on Yellow
- Novice (2’11”, 2018 USEA Novice Test A), XC-Black# on White