CAMP DATES – SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND VACATIONS
- February School Vacation, Monday February 17th thru Friday, February 21st
- Barrington School Professional Day, Monday, March 9th
- Good Friday, Friday, April 10th
- Barrington School Spring Recess, Monday April 13th thru Friday, April 17th
- Barrington School Professional Day, Tuesday, April 28th
- April School Vacation, Monday, April 20th thru April 24th
- Summer Horsemanship Camp Begins the week of June 15th/Ends the week of August 24th
Please call or email to confirm availability!
Horsemanship Camp is open to boys and girls ages 7 to 16. Campers do not need to have prior riding experience to participate. Activities will include grooming, tacking, riding, basic stable management and most important safe horsemanship. Children will build confidence, self-esteem, and leaderships skills that last a lifetime. Campers may sign up by submitting an application waiver and payment due. Please find the link to download the application and waiver below.
Pickup/Drop off Times: 8:30 AM drop off, 2:30 PM pick up. Extended day is available for $15.00 per hour. Campers should bring a lunch, snacks, and drinks. Extra socks, gloves, boots, and pants are advised for winter horsemanship camps (*Snow boots and snowsuits are also acceptable). Campers will be provided a safety-approved riding helmets.
- Full Week $350.00 ($100.00 non-refundable deposit per week/per child with application and waiver.)
- Per Day $85.00 (Full payment required with application and waiver.)